Role: WordPress Developer
Salary: Up to 45k DOE
A fantastic opportunity has just opened for an ambitious WordPress Developer to join a growing team on a permanent basis. My London based client are looking for an experienced and driven WordPress Developer to join them on their journey. They require someone to join them and help with product development and supporting client queries. They are looking for someone with good WooCommerce experience, as their platform is based on this technology. You will also need strong knowledge of hooks and filters and the ability to work on both backend and frontend tasks.
* Minimum 2 years working with WordPress & WooCommerce
* RESTful API development and consumption - JSON/XML/SOAP
* PHP, CSS, jQuery, Bootstrap, GIT
* Ability to troubleshoot technical issues
* Excellent communication skills
* Team player with 'can do' attitude
* Be able to work to deadlines
* Be organised and pro-active, with a keen eye for detail
* Ability to think through and solve problems
* Laptop provided
* 23 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
* Flexible working hours
* Flexible remote working
* Annual bonus opportunity
* Pension scheme
* Health insurance
If this company sounds like a great fit for you, please APPLY & get in touch immediately with Luke Bowers @ ITECCO on 020 3934 3504 or email to discuss interview availability.
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK.