Role: Web Developer
Location: Derby (Remote Working)
Salary: Up to £35,000 DOE
My client is looking for a Web Developer to join their team on a permanent basis to assist with a range of projects consisting of various development tasks. You will be part of a growing development team, ensuring improvement to build processes, whilst using the latest technologies and continually learning and improving your development skills.
The ideal candidate:
- Good PHP skill and WordPress ability (Familiar with Laravel or Symfony a plus)
- Knowledge of webpack or other build tools a huge plus
- Version control
- Remote working
- Flexible working hours
- 35 days off per year (annual leave + bank holidays)
- Pension Scheme
- New laptop
- Cycle to work scheme
- Paid training allowance
- Monthly rewards and prizes
- Counselling sessions with professionals on offer
- Paid for company outings, activities, and events
If this company sounds like a great fit for you, please APPLY & get in touch immediately with Luke Bowers @ ITECCO on 020 3934 3504 or email to discuss interview availability.
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK.