⭐💰 Trainee Recruitment Consultant 💰⭐
Let's do this a little differently. Pause reading this advert, open another tab and search for Trainee Recruitment or Recruitment Consultant jobs. A quick skim read of these adverts shows you they all blend into one, all use the same buzz words that talk more about the company than what they can offer your career - not much to differentiate the competition, right?
If you're reading this advert we can make some educated assumptions:
You fancy a crack at recruitment as you've heard how incredibly well you can be financially rewarded (it's very achievable to earn at least £60k OTE for year 1)
You're looking for a new career path, or you wouldn't be reading an advert with 'trainee' in the title. Progression is something you're looking for, you want a career where you can grow and learn! You want to learn new skills to set you up for life. You might be a trained recruiter that's just interested in the advert - get in touch anyway, we are also hiring for trained recruiters
If you join us here at ITECCO Recruitment, we guarantee to give you tools and ongoing training that can help you become one of the best recruiters in the area. Now that's a wild shout we appreciate, but below is a snippet of what we can teach you.
1) We'll teach you to write standout adverts that will entice some of the best talent out there, we'll even put you on a copywriting course that will change the way you write any content
2) You'll be shown how to explore the market for the best talent for your clients. We're not interested in putting any random bod into a role, we have a reputation for quality, just check our reviews online
3) How to win clients, build a solid relationship that turns into something very lucrative for you
4) If you see yourself as a manager in the short future, we will give you all the exposure you need to make this a reality and become a successful leader. Here at ITECCO we offer a fast track to management, usually within 12 months but some consultants have done this in 2-3 and now have their own team.
We're open to all types of applicants for this role, for a trainee position your initial pay will be between £20k - £25k dependent on transferable skills, this salary will increase at a pace that mirrors your learning - if you're a quick learner, your earning potential will increase quickly. You'll receive 20 days holiday plus bank holidays and once you're fully trained you'll receive a generous commission scheme that is unrivalled locally.
You may be from a background of sales, familiar with speaking to new clients or strong at building relationships easily. You might be sitting on a higher salary willing to retrain and invest in your career, we wouldn't be put off by applicants with strong skillsets - it's all about the transferable skills. Alternatively, you may be a complete novice that has some transferable people skills you'd like to put to good use, we really are open to all types of candidates so apply today and we can have an informal discussion.
- Up to 25% commission
- Finish at 1pm EVERY Friday
- 2 week Christmas break
- Young, friendly environment
- Monthly achievers for consultants who hit there targets- Ivy Asia, Karaoke, Axe Throwing
- Holiday for everyone in summer- Ibiza, Croatia
- Trips to Alton towers, Chester Races, Bongos Bingos
Two sides of recruitment
180- Focusing on candidates. You will start off as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant and receive training on an ongoing basis.
The training program that we offer is dedicated to your requirements on how well you work/learn as a person.
When you understand your market/roles more, typically after 3 months, you will then speak to client which is known as a 360.
360- Oversees the whole recruitment cycle, calling clients selling ITECCO as a company to build long-term relationships so we can work with them in the future.
You must have a genuine interest to be successful!
Career progression and earning potential is unlimited and there is always room for more