Role: Technical Support Team Leader
Location: Chelmsford, Essex
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
** APPLY NOW **
My client are recruiting for a personable Technical Support Team Leader to manage their technical support department, specifically focusing on delivering optimal customer service and resolution to payment gateway queries and set-ups. This position will include liaising with clients (merchants and corporate buyers), card issuers, card schemes, acquiring banks and global software providers.
* Hybrid working (3 days in the office)
* 25-days holiday per annum, + bank holidays.
* In-house training, mentoring, and external courses throughout the business.
* Private medical insurance
* Discounted gym membership and other wellness features.
* Free on-site parking.
* Test and configure gateway solutions for new and existing clients. This is includes file mapping (CSV/XML) and REST/ SOAP API testing. (Liaising with merchants, buyers, tier-one banks and global software providers).
* To manage ticket queues and ensure the highest level of customer service and the workload of the team.
* Attend and host technical meetings (virtual and F2F) when required to present technical/support information and updates.
* Establish procedures to ensure the analysis, prioritisation and resolution of tickets are reported promptly.
* Proactively recommend and implement improvements to support and client functions to eliminate repetitive processes.
* Monitor the delivery of support tasks against agreed KPI's and project budgets.
* Liaise with other departments. For example, pre-sales, client onboarding, project management and development.
* To conduct regular meetings to ensure tickets and projects are delivered on time.
* To provide weekly statistics such as department performance to the leadership team.
* Conduct annual performance reviews for team members and identify/ deliver training if required.
Skills from you:
* Must have previously worked in a technical-based role, with proven management experience, task delegation and ability to manage and resolve complex technical issues.
* Excellent verbal and written communication, with the ability to explain technical issues to non-technical users clearly and professionally.
* Proven experience in managing technical relationships with key clients and partners.
* Have a good understanding of B2B/ B2C card payments, and industry legislations/ regulations. This includes customer not present and eCommerce environments, PCI DSS and SCA.
* JIRA and MS Office knowledge is essential.
This is a really exciting time to get in with this business as it will allow you to grow from within and also help to progress both yourself and the business forward. If this role sounds interesting to you then please APPLY with an up-to-date CV or give me a call on call me on 01908 738 794.