Systems/Network Administrator £45,000 to £55,000 DOE
Role: Systems/Network Administrator
Location: Vauxhall, London (REMOTE WORKING AVAILABLE)
Salary: £45,000 to £55,000
My client is London based in the financial sector and is recruiting an enthusiastic and passionate Systems/Network Administrator to join their highly technical and motivated team. They provide news, information and insight for professional advisors and investors globally.
They believe in taking great care of their employees, that is why there are so many amazing benefits such as medical and dental care to name a couple. The rest are listed below!
You will be taking overall responsibility for our clients network and infrastructure, partaking in multiple exciting tech projects and upgrades, while working on business as usual tasks.
- Extensive AWS use and cloud knowledge (ESSENTIAL)
- Security background (ESSENTIAL)
- Experience with Linux (ESSENTIAL)
- Track record of completed projects
- Maintenance of storage systems
- Understanding and management of software and hardware.
- £480 a month allowance for wellbeing activity and/or gym options.
- Promote from within work culture
- Eye test and glasses allowance
- Medical and dental private insurance available after probation
- Competitive private pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme and annual ticket travel card loans
- Weekly personal trainer workout sessions
- Critical illness cover and group life assurance
To apply, please send your CV to Jake . Stewart @ ITECCO . co . uk or call me on 02039208906.