Sr Paid Media Manager - Hybrid
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their digital career, My client is one of the leading digital agencies, you will join an established team of industry pros and work with well renowned brands.
This is a great opportunity for someone to grow and develop their career further, if you are passionate about all things paid media and collaborating across various digital channels this is the role for you!
What you'll do
- Formulate paid media roadmaps and plan end to end campaigns across all business units in line with best practise and business requirements.
- Use insight tools, marketing and business data to build media audiences.
- Oversee the development of the roadmap for paid digital campaigns into further media channels
- Creating, monitoring and optimising all paid digital marketing activity (including search engine PPC ads, Facebook ads, Display ads)
- Analysing website performance and targeting areas of improvement
What you'll need
- 3-5 years industry experience.
- Experience managing paid social campaigns.
- Experience with paid ads and digital reporting tools.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible hybrid working
- Progression opportunities
- Competitive salary DOE
- Friendly and collaborative team
- To name a few…
If you are interested, please send me a copy of your CV and salary requirements for immediate consideration.
Please note, you must reside in the UK to apply for this position.