Role: Software Developer
Salary: £50,000 (DOE),
Location: 100% REMOTE
My client is looking for a mid to senior level developer who wants to join a tech-for-good company in the education sector. You will be involved in improving and maintaining their systems, as well as designing and implementing new solutions in accordance with the business needs.
- Experienced with IIS, SQL Server, T-SQL
- Experienced with .Net (C#)
- Significant experience with both front and back-end development
- It would be desirable to be skilled with TDD and unit testing, Blazor, Angular and DevOps
- Complete all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Take a lead on projects, liaising with key stakeholders to develop robust, quality solutions that meet business needs.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code and data storage solutions
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Support existing legacy systems as necessary and help migrate them across to a .NET platform
- Promote and support the implementation of a DevOps environment
- Flexible hours
- 100% Remote working
- 35 Days holiday
If this sounds like it could be for you, APPLY NOW, we would love to hear from you!
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK.