My client is a large multi-national business that specialises in pre-employment services helping business' drive organisational success. They are looking for a Software Engineer to join their expanding development team to assist in supporting and developing new features of technology they offer. The role is fully remote and would suit an experienced software engineer who is passionate about software and has strong communication skills and has proven this in previous roles.
- Private Healthcare
- 25 days holiday
- Life assurance
- Charity volunteering days
- Experience working with stakeholders establishing acceptance criteria
- Computer Science Degree or closely related field
- Experience with using or designing APIs
- Experience in core Java, Spring core framework, Spring Boot, Thymeleaf, Spring MVC.
- Experience with AWS serverless applications
- Experience with ORM technologies sucExperience with Relational Databases; MSSQL Server is an advantage.h as Hibernate
- Experience in fault finding and resolving priority 1 production issues.
- Comfortable learning and applying new technologies to enhance application usability and performance.
- Comfortable using source control repository such as GIT and task management tools such as JIRA.