Senior Recruitment Consultant
- Didsbury, M20 2AF
- £25-35K PLUS uncapped commission
- 1PM Friday Finishes
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant, you will:
- Identifying business opportunities with new and existing clients.
- Lead and Manage a team of Recruitment Consultants.
- Pro-actively work towards contacting candidates and clients, including calling new companies for Business Development.
- Work collaboratively with the wider teams to gain new insights, whilst also contributing new ideas.
- Use social media to source, market and build networks of candidates and clients across the UK.
- Manage the full candidate life-cycle from start to finish.
- Use a multitude of platforms to create conversations with those hard to find candidates.
- Previous experience working in an agency recruitment role.
- Proven record of billing in a high revenue patch (2 years of consistent billing).
- Ability to BD clients and manage the candidate experience.
- Having trained at least 2 people up to a Recruitment Consultant.
- Confidence and determination.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Proven track record of demonstrating resilience, positivity, and a strong work-ethic.
- Competitive (with others or yourself) and very achievement orientated.
- Money motivated with financial goals.
- Excellent rapport and communication skills.
- The desire to be part of a collaborative, hard-working, and fun culture with other top performers.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Base salary and a transparent progression career pathway plan for you to get promotions and salary increases.
- Uncapped commission structure and huge earning potential!
- We pay 25% commission of EVERYTHING you make - NO CAP
- We are an accredited investor in our people.
- 3 Holidays every year - Summer Holiday to Ibiza, Skiing Trips to France, Annual Presidential clubs to Dubai or Vegas
- Company iPhone and Laptop
- Monthly Achievers Club - 20 stories, Ivy Asia, Flight Club, Axe Throwing
- 1PM finishes on Friday
- 2 Weeks Christmas break!
Get in touch now to hear more details about this amazing opportunity, your application will be strictly confidential