Senior NOC Engineer
Role: Senior NOC Engineer, Full time, Permanent
Location: SOHO, London
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 DOE
My client are an award-winning security and fraud prevention organisation working with over 1,500 companies across the UK. Tech is at the core of the company and they are partnered with vendors such Microsoft, AWS and Cisco where you will have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies!
They are currently looking for a Senior NOC Engineer to come and join their team, this person will act as a SME and team mentor. Your day-to-day roles will include managing the configuration, deployment, maintenance, and security processes for all mission critical systems. You will also be a part development and the introduction of new technologies for exciting projects.
This role would suit someone who is an experianced Operatins/Infrastructure/ NOC Engineer with good networking skills.
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays with the option to buy 5 more
- Freedom to work remotely
- Bonus scheme
- Healthcare / life insurance
- Gym membership
- Self-development time every Friday afternoon
- AWS experience
- good networking knowledge
- Virtualisation software exposure
- Linux administration experience
- Windows server administration experience
- Relevant further or higher education certificates
- Willingness to work outside of normal hours and frequently travel to remote sites
- Driving License is essential
- Telecoms experiance is perferred but not essential
I look forward to hearing from you.