Senior IT and AV (Hardware) Engineer - London - £40K
Position: Senior IT and Audio Visual (Hardware) Engineer
Location: London, England
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
A large and well-established organisation (20+ years) has an exciting new opening for a Senior Hardware Engineer to help prepare, configure, and install a range of IT and AV equipment for their customers. Their client base consists of large blue-chip companies such as Microsoft, HP, large Banks, and government bodies. This role is based out of their UK Headquarters in London.
The vacancy has opened due to growth and expansion, and they need an extra pair of hands-on deck to check, prepare and roll out hardware on customer sites, predominantly across London. A driving licence is therefore required to be considered for this opportunity. The travel will predominantly be local due to them also housing a northern team in their Manchester office.
Key skills they are looking for:
* IT and AV Hardware installs and preparation
* (Hardware includes: Laptops, Desktops, Printers, Tablets, Phones (Apple/Android), TVs, Video Walls, Projectors, Sound Systems, Interactive Boards, Storage, Servers, Monitors, Network Equipment, Gaming)
* Owning problems and designing technical solutions
* Leading projects and overseeing junior colleagues
* IT Support / Event Support experience
* Valid Driving Licence
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Annual Bonus
* Training and Certification costs fully covered
* Competitive holiday allowance (increasing with service)
* Annual salary reviews every July, increases made effective in August
* Employee prizes for loyalty, improvement suggestions and customer feedback
* Quarterly company-wide social events
* Free healthy snacks and office fruit
* Improved Pension
If you think that this one looks like a good match for you and you'd like to find out some further details, please click apply!
IT, Hardware, AV, Audio-Visual, Device, Engineer, Technician, Project, Laptop, Desktop, VR, AR, Video, VC, Storage, Server, Network, Phones, iOS, Apple, Android, Accessory, Tablet, Event, Support, Windows, Microsoft