Senior Electronics Engineer
Role: Senior Electronics Engineer
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Salary: £38,000 - £45,000
SHORTLISTING NOW - APPLY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
Are you looking to join one of the most innovative and longstanding manufacturing companies in the UK that put employee culture, growth, and opportunity at the forefront of their operations?
An unmissable opportunity for a Senior Electronics Engineer has come to market for a forward-thinking and dynamic engineer to join a small development team over in Royston. Pioneers in custom Scientific Laboratory Equipment and Data Acquisition Solutions, my client operates globally and is continually looking to provide the 'next best thing' in the Laboratory industry.
The successful candidate will have experience handling the full product life cycle from concept to delivery and used to working in a cross-disciplinary engineering team, liaising with mechanical and software engineers to deliver to project timescales and budgets.
Benefits and package:
* Great salary
* Pension scheme - 6%
* Performance dependant bonus scheme - including Christmas bonus and most recently a 70th-anniversary bonus!
* Social events/activities - Football, Social BBQ's, Meals out
Key skills they are looking for in return:
* Degree in Electronics/Hardware Engineering or other relevant disciplines
* Digital and analogue hardware design
* Embedded Software development experience (desirable)
* Schematic/PCB layout design skills
* Background working on power or high voltage systems
* PCB CAD design
This is an unmissable opportunity for an experienced Senior Electronics Engineer looking to put to use their knowledge and skills within an industry leading company. If you are interested, then please click apply! Get in touch with me immediately, to discuss further!
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK.