Retail Theft and Fraud Analyst - Leicester (Remote/Hybrid) - £36K DOE
Position: Retail theft and Fraud analyst
Location: Leicester (Remote/Hybrid Available)
Salary: £28,000 - £36,000
VisaSponsorship: Not Available
*** Interviewing currently - Apply Now ***
My client is one of the UKs leading fashion retailers and operates in over 70 countries worldwide. They are multi award winning and are a FTSE-100 company employing over 35,000 people in the UK and Ireland.
They are looking for a Retail Theft and Fraud Analyst to ensure the business is up to date with current threat so they can reduce the amount of theft and fraud losses.
👓Specifically, the role will involve:
- Produce accurate and relevant fraud MI for management and the wider business.
- Acting as a key contact for other areas of the business to ensure changes to process are impact-assessed as appropriate and communicated in a timely fashion.
- Undertaking detailed analysis against historic trends to identify recommendations to improve, develop and maintain existing theft & fraud prevention controls, systems, and strategies.
- To provide full analytical support to the Head of Group Loss Prevention and Head Of Retail Loss Prevention.
- Utilizing complex data-mining techniques to identify links in criminal activity and behavior to assist in the apprehension and prosecution of offenders, ensuring evidence is gathered in-line with all regulatory requirements for use in criminal proceedings.
- Analyze complex data to determine trends and patterns of behavior.
- Assisting the Retail Loss Prevention team to develop effective exception monitoring and reporting around in-store criminality to identify links with online, ensuring omni-channel theft & fraud is identified and mitigated appropriately.
- Develop and maintain internal exception monitoring to identify potential staff theft & fraud and abuse of systems and controls Implement reporting to proactively identify prolific retail offenders, thereby reducing overall retail stock losses.
🚀We're excited if you have:
- GDPR - Some knowledge on GDPR would be useful
- SQL - Good SQL knowledge is needed, specifically SQL Server Management Studio
- IT Skills - Experience in SAS or Power BI would be advantageous
- Education - Degree or higher
- Personality - We need someone that likes to take the lead and really show self initiative.
🏄What if you're a partial fit?
- We prioritize grit, positivity, and drive for growth, and encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't exactly match this job description.
The client is looking to fill this opportunity immediately, so please apply ASAP or get in touch on to discuss in further detail or send your CV direct to me at (joe . wilson @ itecco . co . uk) and call me on 0207.074.4554
Built on a foundation of industry-leading technology, a world-class team and a scientific approach to building a truly recognizable brand, ITECCO are fast becoming the UK's most influential IT recruitment company.