Role: Reports Manager
Salary: Up to £45,000 DOE
My client is a well-established events company that has a global reach ranging from Europe to Australia. Through a strong web presence, they supply over 8000 products to a network of independent retailers, wholesalers and directly to customers.
They are looking for an Analyst/ Report Analyst who can hit the ground running to take overall technical responsibility for the BI tool and its output. You will be responsible for taking existing Excel reports and to develop an automated solution in the BI database. You will also be liaising with relevant departments to ensure continuous improvement, accuracy, and consistency of data through correct input and output.
- Advanced MS Excel skills, including VBA.
- Strong experience of creating report and managing a BI database.
- Understanding of Power BI and DAX.
- Ability to understand requirements and effectively translate into a relevant report.
- SQL experience and knowledge of SSAS/SSRS would be desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with exceptional attention to detail and the ability to communicate at all levels.
- 25 days holiday
- A day off for your birthday
- Pension Scheme - 4% employer contribution
- Life Assurance
- MANY MORE!
If this company sounds like a great fit for you, please APPLY and get in touch immediately with Russel Guittap @ ITTECO on 0113 524 0384 or email to discuss interview availability.
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK.