Role: React Developer
Location: Remote (With the option to work in office)
APPLY TODAY- INTERVIEWING IMMEDIATELY
This is an exciting opportunity for a React Developer to join one of the largest ticket selling agencies in the UK, who work with huge clients for some of the biggest events in the country. They are looking for a passionate and hard-working developer to join their development team, working on the busiest event ticketing website in the UK!
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working with React.js
- An understanding of ES6/7/8
- Knowledge of Web Services/ RESTful APIs
- Any experience with PHP or MySQL will be beneficial
- Experience with AWS is desirable
- Remote Working
- Option to work in office from multiple UK Locations
- Career Progression
- Training provided
- A financially stable company with 30+% growth every year
- Company Pension
- 33 Days Holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Company Macbook Pro
- Health Insurance
This is a great opportunity for a React Developer to join a talented team at a hugely successful and still growing company!
If this role sounds like it would suit you, please APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK.