Exciting opportunity for a Quantitative Developer to join a technology network of top Quantitative Developers and Engineers in a Top 5 Hedge Fund!
This best performing fund's mission is to be the most successful investment team in the world through hiring the brightest minds in technology, research, and finance to create innovative solutions that impact the financial markets and take data analysis to new levels.
Quantitative developers will work in tight, collaborative teams, partnering with investment professionals to get real-time feedback. You will work on solving challenging, high-impact and mission critical projects with short development cycles meaning your work goes into production speedily and has an immediate business impact. You will the most cutting-edge tech to develop enhancements to machine-learning workloads to maximise performance, you will build a data ingestion platform and critical centralised trade management systems amongst others.
This is an exceptional position for a Quantitative Developer (4 years' experience) to take the next step in their career and join a team of industry leading quants, whilst developing your financial, technical and quantitative skills even further.
- Degree (bachelor's, master's, or doctorate) from a top-tier university/institution in computer science, engineering, physics, Math or equivalent
- 3+ years of professional experience in a top-tier hedge fund, investment bank.
- Highly proficient in Python
- Knowledge of programming languages, systems, algorithms, mathematical concepts, or networking
- Experience with some of the following is desired: Machine learning, Natural Language processing, platform development, networking, system design, web development
Get in touch today with a CV for more info!