Role: QA Engineer
Location: London (Remote but UK based)
Salary: Up to £55,000 DOE
My client is a fast-paced and innovative firm specialising in connecting financial and property businesses with a broader range of consumers. They started as a small start-up keeping consumers safe from fraud or defaults, while allowing consumers with no credit file to apply for property. They have now grown to having raised £3m from top UK VC's, so will have an abundance of projects. They are looking for an experienced QA Engineer to join their ever-growing team on a permanent basis. You will be building test strategies/suites using the latest QA testing technologies.
The ideal candidate:
* 3+ years' experience as a QA engineer/software tester
* Strong working knowledge of selenium, postman, cucumber etc…
* Commercial experience in both automation and manual testing
* Strong understanding of the software development life cycle
* A self-starter, able to work autonomously effectively
* Flexible working hours
* Flexible remote working
* Options package
* Weekly socials and events
* Benefits package
* And more…
If this company sounds like a great fit for you, please APPLY & get in touch immediately with Oscar Walter @ ITECCO on 02081642754 or email to discuss interview availability.
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK.