Role: Project Manager
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
My client who is a multi-award-winning digital agency working with a wide range of online marketplaces for several very well-known clients are recruiting for a Project Manager on a permanent basis. They operate closely with the world's leading digital marketing brands, developing e-commerce solutions, marketing, web design and retail consultations. You would be working with various departments of the business. Ensuring the criteria is met and delivered, under specific deadlines in a fast-paced environment is key.
The ideal candidate:
* Experience in managing scheduling and resource dependencies
* Understanding of the different stages required for delivery of a digital project.
* Background working with/developing Ecommerce
* Exposure to CRM & delivering customer insights is vital
* Knowledge of Agile processes and principles
* Experience of backlog management tools
* Basic understanding of database structures and processes, inc API
* 25 days holiday (incl. public and bank holidays) which increases by 1 every year until at 30
* Generous pension scheme
* Health Insurance
* Sociable company (great work-life balance)
* Opportunities for travel
* And more.
If this company sounds like a great fit for you, please APPLY & get in touch immediately with Oliver Hedley @ ITECCO on 020 3920 6529 or email to discuss interview availability.
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest-growing IT recruitment companies in the UK.