Role: Product Owner
Location: London (Hybrid)
Salary: 50,000 - £70,000 DOE
My client an innovative Datacentre software provider is looking for an experienced Product Owner to continue its rapid growth. Since its launch in 2004, they've grown from a team of 2 to 100+; they pride themselves on company culture and still have a 'fantastic start-up culture' even with an 18-year tenure.
With clients such as Facebook, Google & London Stock Exchange; quality is at the forefront of all they do.
The successful candidate will come from a technical Product Owner background, will be a quick learner and possess a can-do attitude.
- 3+ years in a Product Owner position
- Extremely proficient in Agile ways of working
- SaaS background
- Passion for IT
- Experience managing multiple projects at once
- Product roadmap creation
- Data background/knowledge
- Experience facilitating Scrum sprints
- Software background would be advantageous, to guide developers
- Lead key product deliveries, and ensure effective communications with interested parties
- Hybrid working model
- Own an existing, successful product
- Bupa health insurance
- 9% Pension contribution
- 25 Days holiday, increasing with tenure
Max notice period 6 weeks - UK based only.
If this company sounds like a great fit for you, please APPLY & get in touch immediately with Oliver Hedley @ ITECCO on 020 3920 6529 or email to discuss interview availability.
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest-growing IT recruitment companies in the UK.