My client is a rapidly expanding SaaS business with several recruitment products and users around the world. You will be joining a growing team of over 30 employees across various departments, who work in a collabarative environment. This a great opportunity to join an exciting company.
The ideal candidate will be an experience PHP developer with a strong Larevel background.
- Holiday starting at 30 days with one additional day of paid leave for each year worked (maximum 35), plus bank holidays
- Perks, discounts, and employee assistance program
- Opportunities for conventions, training and courses
- In-house seminars
- Working with a fun, collaborative, and talented team
- Great potential for growth and career advancement
What you will be doing:
- Working alongside frontend developers to create features for the company's web applications. You will take part in the entire feature lifecycle.
- Writing efficient, testable, and reusable PHP code using the Laravel framework
- Following (and contributing) to the best practices and standards for development on the website
- Debugging applications, monitoring and fixing errors
- Optimising performance and solving complex architectural challenges
- Integrating with 3rd parties via APIs
- Collaborating with developers, the testing team, and product managers
- Integrating MYSQL data storage solutions