If you don't want to settle for average, then this company is for you.
1. ITECCO TAKEOVER
2. SUNDAY TIMES TOP 100 COMPANY TO WORK FOR
3. INCREDIBLE WORK EVENTS
ITECCO has grown from 1 to 75+ people in just 4 years and has become the go-to name in Technology Recruitment! We now have offices in Didsbury, Spinningfields, Austin Texas, and the Netherlands!
Office locations in Didsbury and Manchester City Centre - surrounded by bars and restaurants just in time for life gradually getting back to normality.
What ITECCO can offer you:
* A competitive basic salary with annual review based on performance
* Routes for progression into senior admin or managerial roles
* Monday-Friday, 8:00am - 5:30pm (NO WEEKENDS + 4PM Friday Finish)
* Kind and friendly team to work alongside
- Huge room for growth and potential. Trainees have hit the target and been promoted within 3 months.
- You will work with industry-renowned brands dealing directly with businesses, including Warburtons, McDonalds, University of Cambridgeshire, LadBible, The Hut Group, etc, to help them secure the right talent, grow their teams, and reach their business objectives.
- International offices so this will allow future relocation opportunities if interested in working in different markets.
- Offer exceptional Learning and Development - Internal training for the mindset, sales, and business side which is tailored to you dependent upon your experience.
- Your targets will be achievable, and you will be supported along the way to make sure you reach them. This will be to help you progress in your own career but to also be able to join in on the company holidays (such as Dubai, Ibiza, Amsterdam, Ski Trips, etc) and lunch/achievers club!
What the role includes:
* Inputting data into the in-house system
* Answering the phones and managing the day-to-day running of the office
* Ad-hoc support to the Director & Recruitment Manager
* Managing emails & responding to queries from customers and colleagues
* Dealing with confidential information on a day-to-day basis