Role: Mobile Developer
Location: Surrey (Fully Remote)
Salary: 30-40k DOE
I'm currently working with a rapidly expanding client within the education industry based in the UK that specialise in assisting the companies they work with retrieve the talent they need.
They use a broad spectrum of technologies to assist candidates understand the opportunities they have at hand.
Their current product requires the help of a skilled developer with experience across all stages of the software development lifecycle.
* Experience with web applications and working with data
* Able to work independently and as a part of a collaborative team
* Able to plan, organise, and deliver own tasks
* Ability to recommend ideas, communicate effectively, problem-solve, and think creatively
* Have strong attention to detail
* Comfortable with creating designs and great user experience (ideal but not required)
* Company pension contributions
* Health insurance
* 30 days holiday + bank holiday
* Ad Hoc bonuses based on performance
* Diverse range of clients
* Share options
* Fully Remote working
If this company sounds like a great fit for you, please APPLY & get in touch immediately with Diego Rodrigues @ ITECCO on 0117 471 7050 or email to discuss interview availability.
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK.