Role: Marketing Analyst
Location: Leamington Spa (Flexible Working)
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
My client is a leading marketing agency utilising data and technology to help accelerate client business performance and growth. They are on the look for an Analyst based in Leamington Spa (Flexible Work).
Within a small but rapidly expanding team, this role offers a fantastic career prospect for a fresh graduate looking to kickstart their career in IT. You will be involved with hands on data analysis tasks for data manipulation, analysis, and reporting. You will also be exposed to a variety of strategic marketing projects across a range of well-known brands.
What they are looking for
- BSc in Mathematics, Statistics or Computer Science (2:1 or above, MSc is highly desired)
- Experience of handling large datasets, using SQL/MS-Access or other query language/tools.
- Curious about data and enjoys building data visualisations that clearly articulate insight to clients or stakeholders (e.g., PowerPoint, Tableau, Power BI).
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills - able to interrogate and organise data.
- Able to listen to requests, understand problems and provide solutions.
- An awareness of Azure or AWS
- Competitive Salary
- On-going training, with regular reviews
- Flexible/ Hybrid working for a better work/ life balance.
- Working alongside industry experts
- 25 days annual holiday + bank holidays
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK.