Marketing Account Executive - Hybrid
Location - Manchester
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a confident professional to join a growing business going from strength to strength. This role is a new position within the team due to recent business successes and will report into the client services director. You will be working alongside a collaborative team of experts and will be responsible for managing day to day relations with some of their main clients. This role comes with excellent progression opportunities and full support with ongoing development of you marketing skills and contribute to your career growth in a marketing environment.
What you'll need
- 1+ years experience in a marketing role
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong copywriting skills
- Creatively focussed
- Experienced in client management
- Flexible hybrid working
- 26 days holiday
- Progression opportunities
- Training and support of personal development
- Friendly and supportive culture
If you are interested, please send me a copy of your CV and salary requirements for immediate consideration.
Please note, you must reside in the UK to apply for this position.