Role: Machine Learning Engineer
Location: Manchester - offers flexible working
Salary: Up to £70,000 DOE
My client is looking for a highly competent Machine Learning Engineer. The role itself will be based in Manchester but offers flexible working. They are on a ground-breaking mission to give every business access to better insights and to facilitate data-driven decisions by using big data, machine learning and decisions automation services. You will be working closely with the Data Engineering and Product teams ensuring that current and future infrastructure are streamlined for data science development on a permanent basis.
- Research, design, and develop AI/ML models
- Develop ML algorithms to improve effectiveness of key business functions
- Resolving challenges with ML models in production, and to design efficient, elegant solutions to these
- Present analysis to stakeholders, using data to justify business recommendations.
- Analyse and resolve architectural problems, working closely with engineering and product teams
What they are looking for:
- Relevant research or industry experience in AI, ML models/ infrastructure, NLP, or deep learning.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical fields
- High proficiency with Python
- Experience in building, deploying, and improving Machine Learning models and algorithm in real-world products.
- Coding best practices including unit tests and continuous integration to enhance robustness of code.
- Superior presentation and communication skills.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company days out and events
- Gym membership
- Cycle scheme
- AND MORE!
If this company sounds like a great fit for you, please APPLY and get in touch immediately with Russel Guittap @ ITTECO on 0113 524 0384 or email russel. guittap@ itecco. co. uk to discuss interview availability.
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK.