Linux Systems Administrator - £35K to £45K DOE - Birmingham
Reporting to the Systems Administration Manager you will be experienced in cloud technology and Linux Systems. You need to understand the benefits of rapid streams of development, open-source systems and reliable resilient systems.
- 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Great Pension
- Amazing company days out
- Free parking
- Taking a technical lead and providing technical direction and expertise in both a cloud and physical environment
- Building out and supporting the CI/CD automation pipeline, operating system
- Demonstrating a full understanding of immutable architecture
- Ensuring that all systems, platforms are documented, patched, monitored.
- Producing monthly management reports
- Recruitment, development and ongoing appraisal of staff
Key Skills Needed
- Linux Systems Administration
If you are an experienced Linux Systems Administrator and looking for a new challenge, where you will be working on the latest technology, please send your CV ASAP to jordan . regan @ itecco . co . uk