⭐Lead Cyber Security Trainer/ Assessor ⭐
📝Role: Lead Cyber Security Trainer/ Assessor
My client are looking for a Lead Security Trainer to join them on a permanent basis. With over £2.5 million investment in the last 12 months, the ideal candidate will have a passion for security and be keen to teach numerous apprentices!
This opportunity allows access to some of the highest quality technology, infrastructure and environment.
* 40 days holiday + Christmas closure
* Gym membership
* Matched pension+
* Flexible working
* Discounted benefits platform
* Employee assistance programme
* Brand new multimillion pound training environment
* Attack & defence room
* Agile work spaces
* Lead, guide and support apprentices
* Deliver effective programmes for students
* Manage all training and assessment processes
* Review and maintain students' progression
* Manage and complete all paperwork/ reports relating the students development & targets
* Assist current members of staff IT and Cyber Security issues
* Prepare apprentices for assessments
* Teaching qualification or willing to complete
* Information Security
* Operating systems / Computer hardware
* Designing & delivering computer networks
* Cyber security training experience
* Python/ C# programming - ideal
The ideal candidate, would be an individual who is keen to share their knowledge with the futures Security specialists and have a self motivated perspective on leading a team.
If this role sounds of interest to you, please APPLY by sending an updated copy of your CV .