Junior IT Technician
Role: Junior IT Technician
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
My client, an international data managed and SaaS provider is looking for a Junior IT Technician to join their tech team on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate or Junior Technician to join a fast-paced, global organisation with progression and training from day one!
Working with Managed Service Providers, this company offers unique and tailored services providing a vast range of support across legacy and SaaS platforms. The company is in a period of growth experiencing both national and international expansions.
This role would be suitable for a recent graduate or someone with 6-12 months of experience in a 1st line role.
- 25 days annual leave, plus Bank Holiday
- Tailored training and progression plan
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
- Critical illness protection
- MediCash Scheme
- 2 Charity Days per year
- One off £250 wfh allowance, or equipment provided
- Degree in a Tech related field or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Active Directory administration
- Diagnose / troubleshoot hardware or software issues
- Knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems
- Office365 / Exchange support
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Kimberley Hulme @ ITECCO on 0117 313 6306 or email kimberley . hulme @ itecco . co . uk
This role is commutable from:
Reading | Wokingham | Maidenhead | Slough | Windsor | High Wycombe | Egham | Bracknell | Basingstoke | Fleet | Farnborough | Farnham | Aldershot | Newbury | Whitchurch | Guildford | Oxford
You can get early access to all new IT jobs by following ITECCO on:
Twitter: @ITECCORec - Facebook: @ITECCOrec - LinkedIn: @ITECCO
Over 1,000 new jobs added each week - Permanent and Contract.
ITECCO - A Sunday Times Top 100, Tech Recruitment Partner.