My client is an exciting tech start-up which aims to amplify the potential of individuals by providing solutions to any obstacles related to human capacity. By integrating neuroscience, psychology, and machine learning, they offer evidence-based analyses to optimise the performance of people!
Through their software they identify and enhance the human and technical skills that empower the growth of people and businesses. They have become well established since they were launched over 10 years ago and they and now looking to further grow their development team with a Junior Full Stack Developer.
Title: Junior Full Stack Developer
Salary: £35,000 -/+ DOE
Model: Hybrid - flexible dependent on requirements to be in office (e.g. workshops) but the general rule is up to employees to decide. Worth noting they run a 4-day week!
* Reporting to CTO and Head of Ops, work as part of a small software development team in various contexts, including:
o Full stack application product development
o Technical migration of existing AngularJS application to React
o Problem management defect analysis and resolution
* Develop and integrate React components with appropriate storybook tests.
* Identify and troubleshoot bugs and performance issues during technical testing.
* Follow relevant coding standards and software development processes.
* Collaborate with other software developers and the wider software development team.
* ASP.NET Core
* Entity Framework Core
* SQL Server
This is an exciting opportunity to grow with a talented team with a great flexible work environment. If you think this role could interest you then apply to today or reach out to discuss it further!