Junior 2nd Line Support Engineer role
Role: Junior 2nd Line Support Engineer
Location: Hoxton, London
Salary: £26,000 - £28,000 DOE
My client a managed service provider who focus on high-quality IT Solutions to businesses interested in reducing their IT carbon footprint and have grown their clients by 170% over the last 2 years and are therefore looking to hire a Junior 2nd Line Support Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. Your time will be split between the reactive support desk and performing technical work within the workshop. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who has been working as a 1st line support engineer and has begun to take on 2nd line support tasks.
- 25 days holiday + day off on your birthday
- training and development scheme
- Life insurance / optional healthcare / Pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Working for a growing company / working with a team of experts
- Incentivise on training
- Commercial experience troubleshooting in Windows/ Apple Mac desktop operating systems
- Microsoft Office 365
- Network troubleshooting with desktops
- Active directory
- Worked with ticketing systems such as Zendesk, Connect wise, ServiceNow etc
- Echange 365 / Outlook
- Ability to manage customer expectations
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Robert Grigg @ ITECCO on 020 3882 0688 or email
You can get early access to all new IT jobs by following ITECCO on:
Twitter: @ITECCORec - Facebook: @ITECCOrec - LinkedIn: @ITECCO
Over 1,000 new jobs added each week - Permanent and Contract.
ITECCO - A Sunday Times Top 100, Tech Recruitment Partner.