IT Web Support Engineer - London - £30K
Position: IT Web Support Engineer
Location: London, England (WFH 4 days per week)
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
A well-established search engine organisation (25+ years) has an exciting new opening for an IT Web Support Engineer provide first/second line software technical support to customers by working alongside a very strong software development team. Their client base ranges from smaller businesses to large blue-chip companies across the IT sector. This role is to be primarily based at home with just 1 day per week in their Mayfair, West London office.
The vacancy has opened due to an internal promotion, and they need a new member of support staff to fill this opening within the team. This is an excellent opportunity to help learn and extend your programming skills in both a Windows and Linux stack.
Key skills they are looking for:
* Previous experience in web support, working closely with a team of developers
* Windows and Linux OS and server admin
* Basic Excel skills
* Any programming language knowledge
* Code Editor usage (Sublime Text, Visual Studio etc.)
* Basic internet knowledge IP, default ports, FTP, DNS, Firewall, SSL
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* 25 Days holiday + bank hols
* Company paid training and professional development
* Bi-weekly company lunch and entertainments
* Annual company holidays (US and Europe)
* Drinks, snacks, and fruit provided at the office
* Remote working 4 days per week
* Improved Pension
If you think that this one looks like a good match for you and you'd like to find out some further details, please click apply!