IT Systems Engineer
Role: IT Systems Engineer
Location: Guildford, Surrey
Salary: £50,000 - £70,000 DOE
My client, one of the largest Assessment Solutions providers, is looking for an IT Systems Engineer to join their technical team on a permanent basis. With over 70 years of experience in their sector, they cover 160 countries worldwide, with over 2,000 employees.
You will be taking a leading role in designing and building solutions and installing, configuring, and maintaining infrastructure hardware and software. This would be suitable for someone who thrives from challenging and changing environments!
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays - increasing 1 day per year after 2 years of service
- Free mortgage advice
- Life Assurance - 4x basic annual salary
- Pension Scheme with 6% employer contribution
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Private medical insurance including gym discounts
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Income protection for long term sickness
- Regular social events and global activities
- At least 6 years' experience within a Systems Engineer role
- Microsoft Operating Systems, Windows Server 2008 - 2019
- VMware & Hyper-V - creating virtual machines, migrations, clusters
- Office365 migration, security and integration
- Well versed in SQL, Endpoint Management Systems such as SCCM
- Knowledge of core technologies such as DNS, DHCP, AD, GPO
You will be required to obtain UK Security Clearance.
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Kimberley Hulme @ ITECCO on 0117 313 6306 or email kimberley . hulme @ itecco . co . uk
This role is commutable from:
Guildford | Farnborough | Aldershot | Farnham | Leatherhead | Woking | Horsham | Crawley | Bracknell
You can get early access to all new IT jobs by following ITECCO on:
Twitter: @ITECCORec - Facebook: @ITECCOrec - LinkedIn: @ITECCO
Over 1,000 new jobs added each week - Permanent and Contract.
ITECCO - A Sunday Times Top 100, Tech Recruitment Partner.