IT Systems Admin
Role: IT Systems Admin
Location: Guildford, Surrey
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 DOE
My client, one of the largest Assessment Solutions providers, is looking for an IT Systems Admin to join their technical team on a permanent basis. With over 70 years experience in their sector, they cover 160 countries worldwide, with over 2,000 employees.
They are looking for someone with the drive and potential to progress quickly into a Systems Engineer position, working alongside other System Engineers on a number of projects including implementing new technologies.
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holiday - increasing 1 day per year after 2 years of service
- Free mortgage advice
- 4x annual salary Life Assurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Private medical insurance including gym discounts
- Income protection for long term sickness
- Regular social events and global activities
- Pension scheme with 6% employer contribution
- 3+ years experience within IT, and experience within a Systems Admin role
- Windows Server 2008 / 2012 / 2016 / 2019
- VMware and Hyper-V
- Office365 - security, migration and implementation
- Active Directory and Group Policy
- Experience assisting or leading large scale projects from conception to completion
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Kimberley Hulme @ ITECCO on 0117 313 6306 or email kimberley . hulme @ itecco . co . uk
This role is commutable from:
Guildford | Farnborough | Aldershot | Farnham | Leatherhead | Woking | Horsham | Crawley | Bracknell
You can get early access to all new IT jobs by following ITECCO on:
Twitter: @ITECCORec - Facebook: @ITECCOrec - LinkedIn: @ITECCO
Over 1,000 new jobs added each week - Permanent and Contract.
ITECCO - A Sunday Times Top 100, Tech Recruitment Partner.