IT Support Technician - O365
Role: IT Support Technician - O365
Location: Andover, Hampshire
Salary: up to £30,000 DOE
My client, a well-established merchant operating in the Construction sector, is looking for an IT Support Technician who is well versed in the Office365 stack to join their technical team on a permanent basis. The company has recently moved from on-prem to the cloud and has a number of projects for their new support technician to get stuck in to from their first day!
The role offers unlimited learning opportunities and the potential to grow within the company.
- 22 days annual leave increasing each year of service, plus Bank Holiday
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee discounts in their stores
- Company bonuses!
- Free onsite parking
- Rewards Scheme including discounted shopping
- Experience within an IT Support role
- Well versed with Office365 including support, migrations, security, licensing etc
- Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, Exchange
- Active Directory and Group Policy
- Experience maintaining and developing the Office365 platform
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Kimberley Hulme @ ITECCO on 0117 313 6306 or email kimberley . hulme @ itecco . co . uk
This role is commutable from:
Andover | Basingstoke | Winchester | Salisbury | Aldershot | Farnborough | Newbury | Eastleigh |
You can get early access to all new IT jobs by following ITECCO on:
Twitter: @ITECCORec - Facebook: @ITECCOrec - LinkedIn: @ITECCO
Over 1,000 new jobs added each week - Permanent and Contract.
ITECCO - A Sunday Times Top 100, Tech Recruitment Partner.