IT Support Technician
Role: IT Support Technician
Location: Cranleigh, Surrey
Salary: £18,000 - £25,000 DOE
My client, a UK registered charity who supports vulnerable people, is looking for an IT Support Technician to join their team on a permanent basis. You will play a vital role within the organisation and provide high-quality support to 200 users. You will have plenty of opportunities to support and undertake IT Projects to help drive the technical infrastructure forward.
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holiday
- Wellbeing Programme
- Discounted MOT and vehicle repairs
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Subsidised Gym membership
- Staff recognition days
- Outdoor gear discounts
- Sainsbury's Everyday shopping card
- Discounts at over 900 retailers
- Long term service recognition
- Free onsite parking
- Ongoing professional training and development opportunities
- Experience providing 1st line support
- Active Directory, Group Policy
- DNS, DHCP
- Office365 / Exchange
- Windows 10
- Understanding of Networking fundamentals is beneficial
- Full UK Driving Licence and own vehicle, as there are no local public transport networks
The successful candidate will obtain a DBS Check via the company.
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Kimberley Hulme @ ITECCO on 0117 313 6306 or email kimberley . hulme @ itecco . co . uk
This role is commutable from:
Horsham | Crawley | Guildford | Surrey | Farnham | Leatherhead | Epsom | Burgess Hill | Woking
You can get early access to all new IT jobs by following ITECCO on:
Twitter: @ITECCORec - Facebook: @ITECCOrec - LinkedIn: @ITECCO
Over 1,000 new jobs added each week - Permanent and Contract.
ITECCO - A Sunday Times Top 100, Tech Recruitment Partner.