IT Support Engineer - Projects
Role: Junior IT Engineer - Projects
Location: Frome, Somerset
Salary: up to £22,500
My client, a multi-award-winning Managed Service Provider, is looking for an IT Support Engineer to assist on projects for a number of clients across the UK. You will be working with Senior Project Engineers to plan and deliver projects, giving you the experience and knowledge to lead your own in the future.
The company is globally recognised for its outstanding services. Partnering with some popular vendors, they offer paid certifications and personalised training plans to help you progress your career!
- 21 days annual leave plus Bank Holiday - increasing with length of service
- Birthday and Anniversary gifts
- 5-10 days paid sick per year
- Regular social events and activities
- Company van
- Subsidised gym membership
- Team challenges and prizes
- Dog-friendly and relaxed office environment
- Career development and personalised training
- Previous within an IT Support role
- Experience with Office365 / Exchange on-premise
- Understanding of software and hardware computer systems
- Windows Server maintenance and administration
- Understanding of Networking including Firewalls, Routing and Switching
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Kimberley Hulme @ ITECCO on 0117 313 6306 or email kimberley . hulme @ itecco . co . uk
This role is commutable from:
Frome | Bath | Chippenham | Yeovil | Andover | Salisbury
You can get early access to all new IT jobs by following ITECCO on:
Twitter: @ITECCORec - Facebook: @ITECCOrec - LinkedIn: @ITECCO
Over 1,000 new jobs added each week - Permanent and Contract.
ITECCO - A Sunday Times Top 100, Tech Recruitment Partner.