Role: 2nd/3rd Line IT Support Engineer
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Interviewing Now - Do Not Miss Out!!
My client, a well established Managed Service Provider based in Peterborough, is looking for an IT Support Engineer to join their tech team on a permanent basis.
The company is globally recognised for its outstanding services. Partnering with popular vendors, they offer paid certifications and personalised training plans to help you progress your career!
- 22 days annual leave plus Bank Holiday
- Regular social events and activities
- Sales Bonus Scheme
- Career development and personalised training
- Free Parking Onsite
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Previous experience in an MSP environment
- Office365 and Azure administration experience
- VMware / Hyper-V (2016,2019)
- Antivirus Solutions / Security Tools (Sophos, Bitdefender, Mimecast)
- Understanding of Networking including Firewalls, Routing and Switching
- Backup and Disaster Recovery experience (VEEAM & Datto)
If this role sounds interesting to you, please apply & get in touch with Jordan Hartley-Kenyon @ ITECCO on 01908 738 794.