2nd Line Support Engineer
Role: 2nd Line Support Engineer
Location: Wimborne, Dorset
Salary: up to £35,000 DOE
My client, an international design and manufacturing company, is looking for a 2nd Line Support Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for hardware and software support for end-users, improving IT systems, and assisting in IT-related projects across the business.
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holiday
- Pension Scheme up to 4.5% employer contribution
- Lifestyle benefits - discounts on holidays, hotel breaks, entertainment etc
- Death in Service after 1 years' service
- Free onsite parking
- Active Directory and Group Policy management
- Office365 administration
- DNS, DHCP, VLANs
- VMware and Hyper-V
- Windows Desktop and Server
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Kimberley Hulme @ ITECCO on 0117 313 6306 or email kimberley . hulme @ itecco . co . uk
This role is commutable from:
Bournemouth | Christchurch | Poole | Wimborne | Salisbury | Southampton | Dorchester | Weymouth
You can get early access to all new IT jobs by following ITECCO on:
Twitter: @ITECCORec - Facebook: @ITECCOrec - LinkedIn: @ITECCO
Over 1,000 new jobs added each week - Permanent and Contract.
ITECCO - A Sunday Times Top 100, Tech Recruitment Partner.