IT Support Engineer
Role: IT Support Engineer
Location: Guildford, Surrey
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000 DOE
My client, a Global market-leading FinTech company, is looking for an IT Support Engineer to join their tech team on a permanent basis. They offer tailored services and solutions to 100s of clients worldwide to help transform their operations and become more profitable.
The company offers an outstanding benefits package and flexible working options - at least two days a week in the office is required.
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, increasing each year of service
- Additional day off for your Birthday!
- Free cooked breakfast on Fridays
- Matching Pension contribution
- Paid Charity Days
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Onsite parking
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- At least 1-4 years' commercial experience providing technical support
- Excellent knowledge and experience with Microsoft Operating Systems
- Windows Server 2012/2016/2019
- Basic understanding of ITIL
- Experience with Helpdesk software e.g. Jira, Confluence
- Experience with MetaQuotes MT4/MT5 Platforms (beneficial)
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Kimberley Hulme @ ITECCO on 0121 260 5692 or email kimberley . hulme @ itecco . co . uk
This role is commutable from:
Guildford | Aldershot | Farnborough | Leatherhead | Farnham | Woking | Epsom | Horsham | Basingstoke | Crawley
You can get early access to all new IT jobs by following ITECCO on:
Twitter: @ITECCORec - Facebook: @ITECCOrec - LinkedIn: @ITECCO
Over 1,000 new jobs added each week - Permanent and Contract.
ITECCO - A Sunday Times Top 100, Tech Recruitment Partner.