IT Service Manager
Role: IT Service Manager
My client, operating in the public sector, is looking for an experienced IT Service Manager to join their technical team on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for a small team of people to support and ensure services and systems are maintained while continually seeking improvements to the IT technical services.
- 28 days annual leave
- Free onsite parking
- Situated in a highly desirable company HQ with its own staff restaurant
- Professional training and development
- Free health and wellbeing programme
- Discounts across several retail, leisure, and entertainment companies
- Internal opportunities
- Fantastic progression and career opportunities
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of different technologies such as Hyper-V/VMware, Microsoft Operating Systems, Windows Server, Office365/Exchange and more
- ITIL Certification, or equivalent framework experience
- Knowledge and understanding of ITIL v4 guidelines
- UK residency for the last 5 years for vetting purposes
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Kimberley Hulme @ ITECCO on 0121 260 5692 or email kimberley . hulme @ itecco . co . uk
This role is commutable from:
Worcester | Kidderminster | Redditch | Hereford | Cheltenham | Gloucester | Leamington Spa | Banbury | Stourbridge |
You can get early access to all new IT jobs by following ITECCO on:
Twitter: @ITECCORec - Facebook: @ITECCOrec - LinkedIn: @ITECCO
Over 1,000 new jobs added each week - Permanent and Contract.
ITECCO - A Sunday Times Top 100, Tech Recruitment Partner.