IT Security Specialist
Role: IT Security Specialist
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: £38,000 - £50,000
My client, a Global Tech Consultancy based in the heart of Reading, is looking for an IT Security Specialist to join their tech team on a permanent basis. ideally, you will have a minimum of 3 years' experience within an IT Security role and an understanding of the ISO 27001 framework.
You will work closely with teams based in Europe and America to ensure systems are running, carry out projects and offer support/advice on IT Security related issues.
- Paid certifications (e.g. ITIL, CISSP, CISM)
- Flexible hybrid working
- Onsite parking
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Life Cover (4x base salary)
- Group Income Protection
- Gym/ Wellbeing allowance - £45 per month
- Global Business Travel policy
- Minimum 3 years' experience in an IT Security position
- Network Vulnerability Management Tools - Nessus
- Application Vulnerability Scanning Tools - DAST /SAST
- Networking technologies - Checkpoint/Cisco Firewalls, Routers, Switches and Monitoring Tools
- Strong understanding of Windows Server and Microsoft Operating Systems
- Understanding of ISO 27001
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Kimberley Hulme @ ITECCO on 0121 260 5692 or email kimberley . hulme @ itecco . co . uk
This role is commutable from:
Gloucester | Cheltenham | Hartpury | Tewkesbury | Ullenwood | Quedgeley
You can get early access to all new IT jobs by following ITECCO on:
Twitter: @ITECCORec - Facebook: @ITECCOrec - LinkedIn: @ITECCO
Over 1,000 new jobs added each week - Permanent and Contract.
ITECCO - A Sunday Times Top 100, Tech Recruitment Partner.