Role: IT Manager
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
One of my best clients are part of the financial sector based in Liverpool and are looking to expand their team since their success in the recent year. They have an extremely high staff retention rate and operate under a high moral ethos.
We are on the hunt for an IT Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. You will be expected to ensure Service support and Service delivery processes are in place.
If you are looking to get your foot in the door with a vibrant and successful financial organisation, then this is the place for you!
* Reporting to Head of IT
* Supervise the IT infrastructure team
* Manage computer systems and software
* Oversee equipment purchasing and installation
* Maintain computer networks and security
* Define IT strategy
* Implement training for the infrastructure team
* Troubleshoot hardware and software issues
* Track inventory
* Windows servers 2012 - 2019
* Linux centros
* Active Directory
* Hyper V
* Office 365
* Management experience
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY by sending a copy of your CV to jessica . farnell @ itecco . co . uk for consideration against this role.