Role: Infrastructure Manager
Location: Salford, Manchester
One of my best clients are a global wholesaler for the medical industry and are looking to expand their team since their success in the recent year. They have an extremely high staff retention rate and operate under a high moral ethos.
We are on the hunt for an Infrastructure Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. You will be expected to ensure Service support and Service delivery processes are in place.
If you are looking to get your foot in the door with a vibrant and successful financial organisation, then this is the place for you!
* Providing 3rd Line IT Support and incident management
* Project leading - ie implementing new ERP system
* Hands on enterprise support
* Maintain performance across the IT service desk and desktop support/process delivery
* Manage small team of 1st Line engineers
* Build relationships between the IT department
* 3rd Line helpdesk experience (end-user support)
* Management experience across a Help desk
* SQL server
* Windows operating systems
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY by sending a copy of your CV to jessica . farnell @ itecco . co . ukfor consideration against this role.