Role: Senior IT Engineer
Location: Leeds, England (Remote)
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 DOE
*** INTERVIEWING IMMEDIATELY ***
My client is a highly progressive and innovative software development company with outstanding year on year growth with sites across the UK and a new office in Europe.
They are looking for an enthusiastic, technical, and personable Infrastructure Engineer to join their tech team. As the Infrastructure Engineer you will join a highly social IT Team where you will support tickets as well as server upgrades, refreshes, builds, office 365 migrations, network installations and MORE!
This company is owned by employees, including YOU. When you join you will be an integral part of its future from day one.
This role offers remote working allowing incredible flexibility!
- 25 days holiday
- Private healthcare
- Annual bonus up to £3,600 (TAX FREE)
- Generous pension scheme
- Personalised development plan
- Company Socials
- REMOTE WORKING
Skills from You:
- 3+ years' experience as a Senior Engineer
- Active Directory and Group Policy (Security Groups)
- Office 365 administration, support
- Windows Server 2019 - Installations and Configurations, builds
- VMWare / Azure Storage and backups
- Networking - routers, switches, firewalls
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Matthew Smith @ ITECCO on 0113 543 0744 or email Matthew . Smith @ itecco . co . uk
This role is commutable from:
Leeds | Bradford | Huddersfield | Halifax | Keighley | Ilkley | Morley | Wakefield |
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK.