Role: Infrastructure Engineer
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire (hybrid)
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
My client, an international services provider, is looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. The company is based in 28 countries worldwide with nearly 50,000 employees.
This role will be based in their Basingstoke site, and you will be heavily involved in project-based work and ensuring their data center is ticking. Working with both on-premise and cloud technologies, you will be working on a vast range of infrastructure and implementing projects to bring the company closer to a fully cloud-based infrastructure.
This is a hybrid position, requiring you to be on-site 1-2 days per week.
- 25 days annual leave, plus Bank Holiday
- Hybrid working
- Private Medical Insurance
- 5% employer pension contribution
- Learning and Development Programme
- Internal training
- Previous experience in an Infrastructure position
- Experience supporting cloud-based technologies such as Azure, Office365, and Intune
- Building/supporting virtual environments - VMware/Hyper-V
- Networking - Cisco, Fortinet, Firewalls
- Enterprise Storage
- Proficient with the Microsoft Stack
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Kimberley Hulme @ ITECCO on 0117 313 6306 or email kimberley . hulme @ itecco . co . uk
This role is commutable from:
Reading | Farnham | Aldershot | Winchester | Alton | Wokingham | Bracknell | Windsor | Farnborough | Fleet | Woking | Newbury | Andover
You can get early access to all new IT jobs by following ITECCO on:
Twitter: @ITECCORec - Facebook: @ITECCOrec - LinkedIn: @ITECCO
Over 1,000 new jobs added each week - Permanent and Contract.
ITECCO - A Sunday Times Top 100, Tech Recruitment Partner.