Infrastructure Engineer £45,000 to £55,000
Role: Infrastructure Engineer
Location: Vauxhall, London (hybrid working available)
Salary: £45,000 to £55,000
My client is London based in the financial sector. They provide news, information and insight for professional advisors and investors globally.
You will be taking overall responsibility for our clients network and infrastructure, partaking in multiple tech projects and upgrades and working on business as usual tasks.
- Extensive AWS use and cloud knowledge
- Security background (firewalls, anti virus software)
- Experience with Linux
- Track record of completed projects
- Maintenance of storage systems
- Understanding and management of software and hardware.
- £480 a month allowance for wellbeing activity and/or gym options.
- Promote from within work culture
- Eye test and glasses allowance
- Medical and dental private insurance available after probation
- Competitive private pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme and annual ticket travel card loans
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY by getting in touch with Jake Stewart at