Role: Infrastructure Engineer
Location: Manchester City Centre
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
One of my best clients are a website design agency based in Manchester and are looking to expand their team since their success in the recent year. They have an extremely high staff retention rate and operate under a high moral ethos.
We are on the hunt for an Infrastructure Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. You will be expected to ensure Service support and Service delivery processes are in place.
If you are looking to get your foot in the door with a vibrant and successful financial organisation, then this is the place for you!
* Providing 3rd Line IT Support
* Monitoring and maintaining their multi-site VMWare vSphere environment
* Building and maintaining Windows and Linux virtual machines
* Building and maintaining client solutions on public cloud infrastructure ie Azure, AWS
* Working with clients to design and deliver complex solutions
* VMWare vSphere
* Microsoft Azure
* Management/installation of Windows servers, IIS and SQL server
* Knowledge of backup technologies
* Network infrastructure - firewalls, switches, load balancers
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY by sending a copy of your CV to jessica . Farnell @ itecco . co . uk for consideration against this role.