Head of Infrastructure
Role: Head of Infrastructure
Location: Guildford, Surrey
Salary: up to £70,000 DOE
My client, a well-established Law Firm with a £40m annual turnover, is looking for a Head of Infrastructure to join their technical team on a permanent basis. The company has recently merged and become busier than ever, hence the need for this role.
As the Head of Infrastructure, you will line manage a team of 6 engineers as well as deliver projects including migrations of applications and services, alongside the Head of Applications.
There will be travel to the Southampton site, so a full UK driving license and access to your own vehicle is highly beneficial.
- up to 10% annual bonus
- Study Sponsorship
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance including Dental and Optical
- Income Protection
- 4x salary Life Assurance
- Eye Test and Glasses
- Discounts across several retailers
- Pension Scheme with 5% employer contribution
- Dress for your day
- Mental Health and Wellbeing
- Social events and exercise classes
- Previous experience managing an IT Team
- Experience with Cloud technology, preferably Azure
- Office365 stack
- Windows Server up to 2019
- Networking - Firewall management, Routers, Switches
- Cloud PaaS and SaaS Services
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Kimberley Hulme @ ITECCO on 0117 313 6306 or email kimberley . hulme @ itecco . co . uk
This role is commutable from:
Woking | Aldershot | Farnborough | Farnham | Leatherhead | Epsom | Cranleigh | Horsham | Basingstoke | Bracknell | Wokingham | Reading
You can get early access to all new IT jobs by following ITECCO on:
Twitter: @ITECCORec - Facebook: @ITECCOrec - LinkedIn: @ITECCO
Over 1,000 new jobs added each week - Permanent and Contract.
ITECCO - A Sunday Times Top 100, Tech Recruitment Partner.