Role: Head of Business Intelligence
Location: Runcorn (Flexible Working)
Salary: Competitive Salary
My client is an innovative online nutrition brand who are looking for a Head of Business Intelligence that would play a pivotal part in the delivery and development of their data solution.
You will be the single point of contact for data mining, automation, and presentation. You'll need to think customer first, be commercially aware and adept at spotting and communicating opportunities. You will oversee the data team, so naturally you will need to have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build positive and productive relationships to drive the brand forward.
As the Head of Business Intelligence, you will be reporting to the CTO and working closely with the CEO, CMO and CFO you'll have a combined 60+ years of digital retail and operational experience supporting your performance and growth over the years to come.
What they are looking for
- Relevant years' experience in a managerial role.
- BSc in Mathematics, Statistics or Computer Science (2:1 or above, MSc is highly desired)
- Strong knowledge of programming languages: Python and SQL, R
- Experience working in retail/ commercial environment
- Experience working with Google Cloud Platform or similar
- Curious about data and enjoys building data visualisations that clearly articulate insight to clients or stakeholders (e.g., Tableau, Power BI).
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills - able to interrogate and organise data.
- Able to listen to requests, understand problems and provide solutions.
- Sound knowledge of Machine Learning algorithms and modelling techniques
- Bonus: Inclusion in discretionary company bonus scheme based on business and personal KPIs.
- Pension: Workplace Pension
- Products: Ridiculous discounts across their entire product range
- Drinks: Free non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks @ HQ
- Snacks: Free protein snacks @ HQ
- Parking: Free 24-hour parking @ HQ
- Workspace: Flexible office-home working - majority office based
- Birthday: Free half day holiday on your birthday
- Holidays: 24 days holiday, plus 8 public holidays
This type of role will be perfect for:
- A Head of Data looking to break out from an established team into a high impact role
- A Data Scientist who's undervalued where they are and is dying for 'that' role where they can come alive
- A Data Analyst looking for that next step up into a role with real responsibility and impact
- Someone looking to unleash their potential in an entrepreneurial role
If this company sounds like a great fit for you, please APPLY and get in touch immediately with Russel Guittap @ ITTECO on 0113 524 0384 or email to discuss interview availability.
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK.