Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Location: Manchester (West Didsbury and City center)
ITECCO is looking for ambitious university graduates who are looking to forge an exciting career in the lucrative recruitment industry!
Who are we?
ITECCO is an award-winning company (Top 100 business to work for in the UK). ITECCO has been going for 5 years and has grown from 1 - 115 employees. We have just opened up our 4th office Texas and one very soon in Miami. We offer a fast track to management, usually within 12 months but some consultants have done this in 2-3 and now have their own team.
This role is for people who are money motivated and ambitious and looking to grow a rewarding career.
- 100% of our consultants reach promotion from trainee to consultant within 3 months
- Pay up to 25% commission
- Competitive Salary
- 1pm finishes every Friday
- 2 week Christmas break
- Young, friendly work environment
- Holiday for everyone to attend in the summer- Ibiza, Croatia
- Trips to Alton Towers, Chester Races, Bongos Bingos
- Monthly achievers for consultants who hit targets- Ivy Asia, 20 Stories, Karaoke
What does a typical day look like?
- Developing new client relationships by prospecting as proactively selling our services
- Identification of the best talent through a variety different sources
- Interviewing candidates through video or telephone interviewing
- Managing the full end to end recruitment process
- Building your personal brand and attracting candidates through social posting
- Regular catch ups with hiring managers to discuss candidate pipeline
- Ensuring every candidate and client has an exceptional experience
Two sides to recruitment
- 180- You will be focusing on candidates. Starting as a Trainee Recruitment consultant and receive training on an ongoing basis. The training program we offer is dedicated to your requirements on how well you work/learn as a person. When you understand your market/ the roles more, typically after 3 months, you will then speak to clients which is known as a 360.
- 360- Oversees the whole recruitment cycle, calling client selling ITECCO as a company to build long-term relationships so we can work with them in the future.
You must have a genuine interest to be successful! At ITECCO the career progression and earning potential is unlimited and there is always room for more!
The Next Steps :
To apply, you do not need any experience in staffing and recruitment, just the hunger for success and a growth mindset! You will need to display the competencies and values that are required in a target driven environment.
In return, you will have the opportunity to work for a truly values-based company!
Please get in contact with me for further details⬇
☎️ 0161 528 7073